|The site hasn't been moved yet, but the resource problem has been solved in the short term.|
Season Four of Lost premiered on January 31, 2008. In May 2007 ABC and the producers of Lost announced that the show would be ending after 48 more original episodes. They also announced these episodes would be split across three more seasons of 16 episodes each and that each of those three seasons would air uninterrupted between February and May.
Due to the 2007 WGA strike, only 8 of the 16 episodes ordered for this season were completed. With the strike reaching its conclusion, 6 more episodes of the remaining 8 were be completed for the season, with the two last episodes being aired on one night as the season finale. The other 2 hours of episodes would be added to the remaining two seasons.
- Gallery: A gallery of the main cast and other recurring guests.
- Flashbacks & Flashforwards: A listing of all the flashbacks in every episode in the season.
- Mysteries: An overview of the mysteries introduced and explained in the season.
- Season Four Timeline: A chronology of the events that occurred during season four of Lost.
- Flashforward Timeline: A chronology of the events depicted in flashforwards during season four of Lost.
- The DHARMA Initiative: Information about the DHARMA Initiative.
- The Hanso Foundation: Information about the organization that funds The DHARMA Initiative.
- The Widmore Corporation: Information about another mysterious organization that may know about the island.
- The Others: Information about the Others
|#||#||Title||Flashback / Flashforward||Airdate|
|73||1||The Beginning of the End||Hurley / Jack1||January 31, 2008|
|74||2||Confirmed Dead||Daniel / Miles / Charlotte / Frank / Naomi||February 7, 2008|
|75||3||The Economist||Sayid||February 14, 2008|
|76||4||Eggtown||Kate||February 21, 2008|
|77||5||The Constant||Desmond||February 28, 2008|
|78||6||The Other Woman||Juliet||March 6, 2008|
|79||7||Ji Yeon||Sun / Jin||March 13, 2008|
|80||8||Meet Kevin Johnson||Michael||March 20, 2008|
|81||9||The Shape of Things to Come||Ben||April 24, 2008|
|82||10||Something Nice Back Home||Jack||May 1, 2008|
|83||11||Cabin Fever||Locke||May 8, 2008|
|84||12||There's No Place Like Home (1)||Hurley / Jack / Kate / Sayid / Sun||May 15, 2008|
|85||13||There's No Place Like Home (2)||Hurley / Jack||May 29, 2008|
|86||14||There's No Place Like Home (3)||Jack / Kate / Sayid / Sun||May 29, 2008|
1 While "The Beginning of the End" is Hurley-centric, Jack is given a short flashback, opening the episode.
|8||SP8||Lost: Past, Present & Future||January 31, 2008|
|Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 3 | Season 4 | Season 5 | Season 6 | Lost: Missing Pieces|