Season Three (2006-2007) of Lost premiered on October 4, 2006. This season follows the trend networks took for serialized shows in this television season by splitting up the season into two separate chunks, both of which will run separately of each other without any hiatus in-between episodes. This season focuses on the story of the Others, and how the crash survivors interact and deal with them.
In early December, ABC announced that the second half of the season will be shown on Wednesdays at 10PM, presumably to avoid direct competition with FOX's juggernaut reality show, American Idol, which has decimated every other show in the Nielsen ratings.
- Gallery: A gallery of the main cast and other recurring guests.
- Flashbacks: A listing of all the flashbacks in every episode in the season.
- Mysteries: An overview of the mysteries introduced and explained in the season.
- Season Three Timeline: A chronology of the events that occurred during season three of Lost.
- The DHARMA Initiative: Information about The DHARMA Initiative.
- The Hanso Foundation: Information about the organization that funds The DHARMA Initiative.
- The Widmore Corporation: Information about another mysterious organization that may know about the island.
- The Blast Door Map: Information about the map hidden inside The Swan.
- The Others: Information about the Others
|S5||SP||Lost: A Tale of Survival||September 21, 2006|
|50||1|| A Tale of Two Cities
Flashback: Jack / Juliet
|September 21, 2006|
|51||2|| The Glass Ballerina
Flashback: Jin / Sun
|October 11, 2006|
|52||3|| Further Instructions
|October 18, 2006|
|53||4|| Every Man for Himself
|October 25, 2006|
|54||5|| The Cost of Living
|November 1, 2006|
|55||6|| I Do
|November 8, 2006|
|S6||SP||Lost Survivor Guide||February 7, 2007|
|56||7|| Not in Portland
|February 7, 2007|
|57||8|| Flashes Before Your Eyes
|February 14, 2007|
|58||9|| Stranger in a Strange Land
|February 21, 2007|
|59||10|| Tricia Tanaka Is Dead
|February 28, 2007|
|60||11|| Enter 77
|March 7, 2007|
|61||12|| Par Avion
|March 14, 2007|
|62||13|| The Man from Tallahassee
|March 21, 2007|
Flashback: Nikki / Paulo
|March 28, 2007|
|64||15|| Left Behind
|April 4, 2007|
|65||16|| One of Us
|April 11, 2007|
|April 18, 2007|
|April 25, 2007|
|68||19|| The Brig
|May 2, 2007|
|69||20|| The Man Behind the Curtain
|May 9, 2007|
|70||21|| Greatest Hits
|May 16, 2007|
|S7||SP||Lost: The Answers||May 17, 2007|
|71||22|| Through the Looking Glass (1)
|May 23, 2007|
|72||23|| Through the Looking Glass (2)
|May 23, 2007|
- While "A Tale of Two Cities" is Jack-centric, Juliet is given a short flashback, opening the episode.
|Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 3 | Season 4 | Season 5 | Season 6 | Lost: Missing Pieces|