|As many of you have noticed, the site is experiencing issues that affect editing and display of images. This is due to resource limitations on the current server setup. I am in the process of moving the site to a dedicated server. This should be completed in a day or two.|
Prison Break/John Abruzzi
From The TV IV
A Chicago mob boss, in prison presumably under the RICO Act. Abruzzi runs the prison industry.
- 1x01 - Pilot
- 1x02 - Allen
- 1x03 - Cell Test
- 1x04 - Cute Poison
- 1x05 - English, Fitz or Percy
- 1x06 - Riots, Drills and the Devil - Part 1
- 1x07 - Riots, Drills and the Devil - Part 2
- 1x08 - The Old Head
- 1x09 - Tweener
- 1x10 - Sleight of Hand
- 1x11 - And Then There Were 7
- 1x12 - Odd Man Out
- 1x13 - End of the Tunnel
- 1x19 - The Key
- 1x20 - Tonight
- 1x21 - Go
- 1x22 - Flight
- 2x01 - Manhunt
- 2x02 - Otis
- 2x04 - First Down
- Abruzzi cuts off Michael's toe to extract the location of Fibonacci, a snitch in Witness Protection who could bring down the whole mob.
- After ordering T-Bag's cousin to be killed (where a child was also killed), Abruzzi was overwhelmed with guilt and regret. He starts seeing the image of Jesus in his cell and prays for forgiveness for his past sins.
- After T-Bag handcuffs himself to Michael to prevent the gang deserting him, Abruzzi frees Michael by taking an axe to the handcuffs, chopping off T-Bag's hand in the process.
- Michael: You're a mercurial man, John.
Abruzzi: I prefer bold.
- Gus Fiorello: What the hell are you doing, John?
Abruzzi: The Lord's work...
Gus Fiorello: The Lord wants you to spread horse crap all over your mattress?
Abruzzi: It's not in our place to question his will... Are we clear?
- Mahone: Kneel and put your hands behind your head.
Abruzzi: I kneel only to God, I don't see him here.