|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
Prison Break/John Abruzzi
From The TV IV
A Chicago mob boss, in prison presumably under the RICO Act. Abruzzi runs the prison industry.
- 1x01 - Pilot
- 1x02 - Allen
- 1x03 - Cell Test
- 1x04 - Cute Poison
- 1x05 - English, Fitz or Percy
- 1x06 - Riots, Drills and the Devil - Part 1
- 1x07 - Riots, Drills and the Devil - Part 2
- 1x08 - The Old Head
- 1x09 - Tweener
- 1x10 - Sleight of Hand
- 1x11 - And Then There Were 7
- 1x12 - Odd Man Out
- 1x13 - End of the Tunnel
- 1x19 - The Key
- 1x20 - Tonight
- 1x21 - Go
- 1x22 - Flight
- 2x01 - Manhunt
- 2x02 - Otis
- 2x04 - First Down
- Abruzzi cuts off Michael's toe to extract the location of Fibonacci, a snitch in Witness Protection who could bring down the whole mob.
- After ordering T-Bag's cousin to be killed (where a child was also killed), Abruzzi was overwhelmed with guilt and regret. He starts seeing the image of Jesus in his cell and prays for forgiveness for his past sins.
- After T-Bag handcuffs himself to Michael to prevent the gang deserting him, Abruzzi frees Michael by taking an axe to the handcuffs, chopping off T-Bag's hand in the process.
- Michael: You're a mercurial man, John.
Abruzzi: I prefer bold.
- Gus Fiorello: What the hell are you doing, John?
Abruzzi: The Lord's work...
Gus Fiorello: The Lord wants you to spread horse crap all over your mattress?
Abruzzi: It's not in our place to question his will... Are we clear?
- Mahone: Kneel and put your hands behind your head.
Abruzzi: I kneel only to God, I don't see him here.