Prison Break/Riots, Drills and the Devil (1)
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Riots, Drills and the Devil (1) is the sixth episode of the first season of Prison Break, and the sixth episode overall.
Starring: Dominic Purcell (Lincoln Burrows), Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield), Robin Tunney (Veronica Donovan), Peter Stormare (John Abruzzi), Amaury Nolasco (Fernando Sucre), Marshall Allman (L.J. Burrows (credit only)), Wade Williams (Captain Brad Bellick), Paul Adelstein (Special Agent Paul Kellerman), Robert Knepper (Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell)
Guest Starring: John Heard (Governor Frank Tancredi), Frank Grillo (Nick Savrinn), Muse Watson (Charles Westmoreland), Danny McCarthy (Special Agent Danny Hale), Michael Cudlitz (C.O. Bob Hudson), Matt DeCaro (C.O. Roy Geary)
Co-Starring: Paul Noble (Eric Diamond), Ora Jones (Wendy), Howie Johnson (Lukasz), John Turk (Green String Inmate / Turk), Robert Michael Vieau (Trokey), Mac Brandt (C.O. Cells), Phillip Edward Van Lear (C.O. Cells), Blaine Hogan (Seth / Cherry), Brad Fleischer (Pop Pop / Theo), Kwame Amoaku (Stroker), Anthony Fleming (Kitchen Inmate), David McCoy (Adam Diamond), Daniel Allen Ruben (Sick Bay Con #1), Cedric Young (Sick Bay Con #2), Mark Morettini (C.O. Green)
To give himself more time to work on the tunnel, Michael orchestrates a lockdown.
- Michael needs to break through a concrete wall to get to the tunnel leading to the infirmary. Breaking through the wall takes more time than is allowed between bed checks, so he turns off the A/C in hopes of starting a small riot. A consequent lockdown would keep the guards away for at least a day.
- One of the guards loses his keys and the rioters gain access to the entire building, not just the cell area.
- The riot spirals out of control threatening the lives of the guards as well as the doctor.
- Several inmates and a guard learns of the hole in the wall behind the sink.
- The group that framed Lincoln puts out a hit on his head.