|As many of you have noticed, the site is experiencing issues that affect editing and display of images. This is due to resource limitations on the current server setup. I am in the process of moving the site to a dedicated server. This should be completed in a day or two.|
Prison Break/Sara Tancredi
From The TV IV
Dr. Sara Tancredi is the resident doctor at Fox River Penitentiary. She is also the daughter of Illinois' Governor, Frank Tancredi.
- Recognized strange things in Michael's insulin readings, scheduled a test to confirm his status as a diabetic.
- A former morphine addict
- 1x07: Trapped in an exam room during a prison riot, she uses a needle and a shard of glass to defend herself.
- 1x16: In the flashback episode, she injects herself with morphine during her shift at the hospital.
- Second eldest daughter of the governor of Illinois.
- Graduated from Northwestern University
- Dr. Sara Tancredi: I believe in being part of the solution, not the problem.
Michael Scofield: "Be the change you want to see in the world"... What?
Dr Sara Tancredi: Nothing... that was just my senior quote.
Michael Scofield: That was you? This whole time I thought it was Gandhi.
- Dr. Sara Tancredi: Michael, I think there's cynicism and there's realism.
Michael Scofield: And there's optimism, hope, faith...