|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
Prison Break/Sara Tancredi
From The TV IV
Dr. Sara Tancredi is the resident doctor at Fox River Penitentiary. She is also the daughter of Illinois' Governor, Frank Tancredi.
- Recognized strange things in Michael's insulin readings, scheduled a test to confirm his status as a diabetic.
- A former morphine addict
- 1x07: Trapped in an exam room during a prison riot, she uses a needle and a shard of glass to defend herself.
- 1x16: In the flashback episode, she injects herself with morphine during her shift at the hospital.
- Second eldest daughter of the governor of Illinois.
- Graduated from Northwestern University
- Dr. Sara Tancredi: I believe in being part of the solution, not the problem.
Michael Scofield: "Be the change you want to see in the world"... What?
Dr Sara Tancredi: Nothing... that was just my senior quote.
Michael Scofield: That was you? This whole time I thought it was Gandhi.
- Dr. Sara Tancredi: Michael, I think there's cynicism and there's realism.
Michael Scofield: And there's optimism, hope, faith...