From The TV IV
Allen is the second episode of the first season of Prison Break, and the second episode overall. Michael continues his plans, and gets in more than a little trouble.
Starring: Dominic Purcell (Lincoln), Wentworth Miller (Michael), Robin Tunney (Veronica), Amaury Nolasco (Sucre), Marshall Allman (L.J. (credit only)), Peter Stormare (Abruzzi), Wade Williams (Bellick),
Guest Starring: Robert Knepper (T-Bag), Rockmond Dunbar (C-Note), Muse Watson (Charles Westmoreland), Paul Adelstein (Kellerman), Camille Guaty (Maricruz Delgado), Al Sapienza (Philly Falzone), Anthony Starke (Sebastian Balfour), Kurt Caceres (Hector Avila), Keith Diamond (Tim Giles), Adina Porter (Leticia Barris)
Co-Starring: Danny McCarthy (Agent Hale), Ora Jones (Wendy), Gianni Russo (Smallhouse), Wesley Walker (Aryan Brother), Anthony Fleming (Black Inmate #2), Phillip Edward Van Lear (C.O. #2), Christian Stolte (C.O. #3), Mark Morettini (C.O. #4), Chavez Ravine (Ms. Simmons), Brian Hamman (Maytag), DuShon Brown (Infirmary Nurse), David Lively (Terrence Steadman), John Conrad (Garlic Cutter's Grandkid), Ashley Boetcher (Garlic Cutter's Grandkid)
A war is brewing between the blacks and the whites and Michael is caught in the middle. The bolt Michael needs from the bleachers is controlled by the whites, but to get it he'll alienate the people who can get him the medicine he needs.
This episode first aired as hour two of a two hour premiere along with the second episode on Monday, August 29, 2005 at 8:00PM. It aired again on Thursday, September 1, 2005.
- Ratings for the second airing: households: 4.4/7, #T6; adults 18-49: 2.8, #T4
- Sucre is put in solitary and unable to call his fiancée.
- Veronica Donovan, Lincoln's ex-girlfriend and lawyer gets a tape of the CCTV footage from the night of the murder of the Vice President's brother from Lincoln's lawyer.
- Abruzzi needs the location of Fibonacci to kill him before he testifies in front of a congressional hearing.
- Michael needs the PUGNAC to mask his non-diabetes so he'll continue to have access to the prison infirmary.
- The episode's title comes from the bolt Michael uses to remove a screw from his cell's toilet by turning it into an allen wrench.