Prison Break/Cute Poison
Cute Poison is the fourth episode of the first season of Prison Break, and the fourth episode overall.
Starring: Dominic Purcell (Lincoln Burrows), Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield), Robin Tunney (Veronica Donovan), Peter Stormare (John Abruzzi), Amaury Nolasco (Fernando Sucre), Marshall Allman (L.J. Burrows (credit only)), Wade Williams (Captain Brad Bellick), Paul Adelstein (Special Agent Paul Kellerman), Robert Knepper (Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell (credit only))
Co-Starring: Jason Wells (Bo), Deanna Dunagan (Judy Pope), Cedric Young (Choppy), John Judd (Ben Forsik), Mac Brandt (C.O. #1), Phillip Edward Van Lear (C.O. #2), Christian Stolte (C.O. Stolte), Jennifer Joan Taylor (Becky), Theron Tooche Lykes (Random Inmate), Michael Vieau (ZZ), Kevin Kelly (Officer Weston), Jennifer Kern (Allison Hale)
Haywire becomes too interested in Michael's tattoo. Lincoln loses sleep over his impending execution. Veronica goes on the defense for Lincoln with an attorney who has more than justice on his mind.
- Ratings for the initial airing - households: 5.9/9, #6; adults 18-49: 4.5, #2
- Michael creates a highly corrosive mixture from various cleaning and gardening supplies and pours it down the infirmary drain (same place where he dropped the origami bird). It is supposed to "eat through the armed pipes". Apparently the infirmary is the least secure establishment close to the outside wall.
- Michael breaks through the back wall behind the sink. The hole leads to a maintenance corridor.
- Veronica, with the help of a death sentence specialist uncovers that:
- Lincoln was pushed through the appeals cycle suspiciously fast, in 3 years instead of 10...
- The cop who gave key testimony that Lincoln was washing the bloody pants was most likely lying...
- The murder victim was working on alternative fuel technologies, so a government conspiracy may have been involved in killing him...
- Lincoln explains that "Bo" threatened his son's life if he didn't obey him and do what he did on the night of the murder. He was handed several guns before the murder, that's how his fingerprints ended up on the murder weapon.
- The secret service gets suspicious and arranges for Michael to be transferred to a different prison the following day.
Sucre is losing his girlfriend, so he wants to get out of prison as soon as possible.
- With some creative self-mutilation and by pulling a few strings, Scofield gets Sucre back as a cellmate.