Fox Kids was a kids programming block that aired on FOX on Saturday mornings and weekday afternoons. For most of its time it was programmed by 20th Century Fox and Saban, and in 2002 it was replaced in the schedules by Fox Box.
- Program Listing: A complete listing of shows that aired new episodes on Fox Kids.
- Syndicated Program Listing: A listing of syndicated shows aired on Fox Kids.
Fox Kids premiered in 1990, as a joint venture between the Fox network, and its affiliates. Six years later, in 1996, it merged with animation studio Saban Entertainment forming production company Fox Kids Worldwide. The following year FKW acquired International Family Entertainment (IFE), and the two companies merged as under the name Fox Family Worldwide. Simultaneously, IFE's cable channel The Family Channel was renamed Fox Family, which also began airing some Fox Kids shows.
In 2001 Walt Disney Company bought Fox Family Worldwide, renaming the company ABC Family Worldwide, the cable channel ABC Family, and the Fox Kids programming brand was eventually renamed Jetix, and launched on Toon Disney and ABC Family in 2004.
Fox leased its TV time on Saturday mornings to independent company 4Kids Entertainment. The Fox Kids block closed down on September 7, 2002, and was succeeded by the 4Kid produced Fox Box the following week.
ABC Family, aired a short-lived programming block, from 2002-2004: ABC Family Action Block, filling the gap between the Fox Kids block and the Jetix block.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks (1992–1993, repeats)
- Beast Wars: Transformers (1999–2000, repeats)
- Dungeons and Dragons (2000, repeats)
- Eerie, Indiana (1997, repeats)
- George of the Jungle (1992, repeats)
- Kong: The Animated Series (2001, repeats)
- The Magic School Bus (1998–2001, repeats)
- Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures (1992, repeats)
- Monster Rancher (1999, repeats)
- Muppet Babies (1991–1992, repeats)
- Roswell Conspiracies: Aliens, Myths & Legends (2001, repeats)
- Thunderbirds (1994)