Mystery Science Theater 3000/Godzilla vs. Megalon
From The TV IV
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destinationThis article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.
Please help out by editing it.
Godzilla vs. Megalon is the twelfth episode of the second season of Mystery Science Theater 3000, and the forty-sixth episode overall.
The Host Segments
Jet Jaguar Sing-Along Lyrics
- He jock it made of steel
- Eats sushi from a pail
- Jet Jaguar? Jet Jaguar!
- He mother never really love him
- He crimefighting covers up a basic insecurity
- He dickey covers up an Adams apple the size of a Toyota
- He basically good-hearted but he'd like to smash that kid against a rock
- Knock! Knock! Knock!
- Who's there?
- His head looks like Jack Nicholson
- Don't smile like that, it will stay that way
- (Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr. Customs Man)
Behind the Scenes
- DVD: This episode is available on Volume 10 of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 Collection DVDs.