Mystery Science Theater 3000/Godzilla vs. Megalon
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Godzilla vs. Megalon is the twelfth episode of the second season of Mystery Science Theater 3000, and the forty-sixth episode overall.
The Host Segments
Jet Jaguar Sing-Along Lyrics
- He jock it made of steel
- Eats sushi from a pail
- Jet Jaguar? Jet Jaguar!
- He mother never really love him
- He crimefighting covers up a basic insecurity
- He dickey covers up an Adams apple the size of a Toyota
- He basically good-hearted but he'd like to smash that kid against a rock
- Knock! Knock! Knock!
- Who's there?
- His head looks like Jack Nicholson
- Don't smile like that, it will stay that way
- (Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr. Customs Man)
Behind the Scenes
- DVD: This episode is available on Volume 10 of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 Collection DVDs.