From The TV IV
Born to Moore Peters Huffman, a banker, and his then wife Grace Valle, née Ewing, an actress, who divorced when she was one year old, Felicity and her 7 older siblings (brother Moore Jr, and sisters Mariah, Betsy, Jane, Grace, Jessie and Isabel) were raised by their mother, growing up in Aspen, Colorado.
|Sports Night||Dana Whitaker||1998–2000||1||2|
|Out of Order||Lorna Colm||2003||1|
|Desperate Housewives||Lynette Scavo||2004–2012||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
Guest Starring Roles
Talk Show Appearances
Awards and Accolades
(1 Win in 2 Nominations)
- Won: Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series (2005)
(1 Win in 5 Nominations)
- Won: Best Actress – Motion Picture Drama (2006)
(1 Win in 3 Nominations)
- Won: Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series (2006)
- Graduated high school in 1981 from the prestigious Interlochen Arts Academy in Interlochen, Michigan, where she majored in theater.
- Earned a BFA in Drama - New York University, Tisch School of the Arts (1988).
- Met husband William H. Macy when she was one of his students at the Atlantic Theater Company. They married 15 years later in 1997 and had 2 daughters Sofia Grace (b. 2000) and Georgia Grace (b. 2002). Their third child is due in 2008.
- One of her idols is Tina Turner. She had a dream come true when she got to sing backup to Tina who was performing live for Oprah Winfrey on a "Wildest Dreams" segment of The Oprah Winfrey Show (Feb. 2005).
- Jessica Alba was one of her students at the Atlantic Theater Company.
- Revealed she had suffered from bulimia and anorexia in her twenties, but finally managed to overcome those conditions due to a therapy and meeting William H. Macy.
- Both she and William are regular triathlon participants.