Born to Moore Peters Huffman, a banker, and his then wife Grace Valle, née Ewing, an actress, who divorced when she was one year old, Felicity and her 7 older siblings (brother Moore Jr, and sisters Mariah, Betsy, Jane, Grace, Jessie and Isabel) were raised by their mother, growing up in Aspen, Colorado.
|Golden Years||Terry Spann||1991||1|
|Sports Night||Dana Whitaker||1998–2000||1||2|
|Out of Order||Lorna Colm||2003||1|
|Desperate Housewives||Lynette Scavo||2004–2012||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|American Crime||Barb Skokie||2015||1|
Guest Starring Roles
Specials and Made-for-TV Movies
|Lip Service||Woman P.A.||1988|
|Quicksand: No Escape||Julianna Reinhardt||March 4, 1992|
|The Water Engine||Dance Hall Girl||August 24, 1992|
|The Heart of Justice||Annie||February 20, 1993|
|Harrison: Cry of the City||Peggy Macklin||February 27, 1996|
|A Slight Case of Murder||Kit Wannamaker||September 19, 1999|
|The Heart Department||Dr. Liza Peck||2001|
|Snap Decision||Carrie Dixon||June 4, 2001|
|Path to War||Lady Bird Johnson||May 18, 2002|
|Reversible Errors||Gillian Sullivan||May 23, 2004|
|Boomerang (2013)||Margie Hamilton||2013|
Talk, News and Game Show Appearances
|The Ellen DeGeneres Show||Show 326||May 9, 2005|
|The Megan Mullally Show||Show 5||September 22, 2006|
|The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson||Show 394||November 23, 2006|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||Show 3371||May 17, 2007|
|The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson||Show 668||May 7, 2008|
|Late Night with Conan O'Brien||Show 2652||October 6, 2008|
|Late Show with David Letterman||Show 3110||March 3, 2009|
|Late Show with David Letterman||Show 3225||September 28, 2009|
|The Ellen DeGeneres Show||Show 1052||October 2, 2009|
|Hollywood Game Night||That Celebrity Game Show||August 15, 2013|
|The Late Late Show with James Corden||Show 57||July 29, 2015|
Awards and Accolades
(1 Win in 3 Nominations)
- Won: Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series (2005)
(1 Win in 5 Nominations)
- Won: Best Actress – Motion Picture Drama (2006)
(1 Win in 3 Nominations)
- Won: Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series (2006)
- Graduated high school in 1981 from the prestigious Interlochen Arts Academy in Interlochen, Michigan, where she majored in theater.
- Earned a BFA in Drama - New York University, Tisch School of the Arts (1988).
- Met husband William H. Macy when she was one of his students at the Atlantic Theater Company. They married 15 years later in 1997 and had 2 daughters Sofia Grace (b. 2000) and Georgia Grace (b. 2002).
- One of her idols is Tina Turner. She had a dream come true when she got to sing backup to Tina who was performing live for Oprah Winfrey on a "Wildest Dreams" segment of The Oprah Winfrey Show (Feb. 2005).
- Jessica Alba was one of her students at the Atlantic Theater Company.
- Revealed she had suffered from bulimia and anorexia in her twenties, but finally managed to overcome those conditions due to a therapy and meeting William H. Macy.
- Both she and William are regular triathlon participants.