Alias/Search and Rescue
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Search and Rescue is the twenty-first episode of the fourth season of Alias, and the eighty-seventh episode overall.
Starring: Jennifer Garner (Sydney Bristow), Ron Rifkin (Arvin Sloane) (credit only), Michael Vartan (Michael Vaughn), Carl Lumbly (Marcus Dixon) (credit only), Kevin Weisman (Marshall Flinkman), Mia Maestro (Nadia Santos), Greg Grunberg (Eric Weiss)
Guest Starring: Andrew Divoff (Lucien Nisard)
Co-Starring: Alex Wexo (US Marshall)
- When Marshall is going over the data from Lucien's PDA, one number seen is 547-43-****. Another in the right hand corner begins with 47.
- It's revealed that Jack didn't kill Irina, but someone who used the Helix Protocol to double as her because Elena wanted everyone to think Irina was dead.
- Elena have used a giant Mueller device over the Russian city of Sovogda, turning its people aggressive. The Russian government plans to use an airstrike. Due to how much further damage this will do, the need to get into the city to turn it off safely. Sydney, Nadia, Jack, and Vaughn are to parachute into the city before the airstrike to turn off the Mueller device.
- Irina is rescued and arrested, but is allowed to join the team to stop Elena.
- Vaughn had planned to propose to Sydney on a Santa Barbara beach, but asks here before they jump, fearful he won't get a chance. She responds by telling him to ask again when they're on the beach.
- This is the only episode not to feature Ron Rifkin, not including "Full Disclosure", which still used footage of him
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Vaughn: How do you wanna play this?
- Sydney: You want to be rough or do you want me to be rough?
- Vaughn: Oh, you’re always rough.
- Sydney: No, I’m not.
- Vaughn: Yes, you are.
- Sydney: That’s not true.
- Vaughn: Yes, it is.
- Sydney: Are you talking about at home or on ops?
- Vaughn: Both. Hey, I’m not complaining.
- Sydney: If I’m rough it’s because you like it when I - Are we on comms?
- Jack: Yes, you're both on comms right now.