Aqua Teen Hunger Force/Ol' Drippy
Ol' Drippy is the seventh episode of the first season of Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
Featuring: Todd Field (Ol' Drippy)
Shake makes a large mess in the kitchen and refuses to clean it, eventually resulting in the formation of a new lifeform which Meatwad gleefully names "Ol' Drippy". Shake becomes jealous of the attention that the new character receives.
- This is the first episode with the new animation credits that feature Abraham Lincoln and the moon landing. They were made by Ben Prisk.
- Drippy was originally going to be named Moulditron.
- In the episode opener, It is finally revealed why Dr. Weird addresses only Steve in the plural sense of "Gentlemen".
- Ol' Drippy only drips when Meatwad names him. We never see him drip again after that.
- When Frylock is in the kitchen, a satellite dish is behind him. But a few scenes later, Shake has the satellite dish, which he throws into the kitchen.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- There is a flyer with the caption 'Lord Of The Wings'. This is an obvious reference to the J.R.R Tolkien books (and at the time, film trilogy) Lord Of The Rings.
- Carl: Where you going with those dishes?
Shake: Nothing! (scampers off to put the dishes into Carl's pool)
- Frylock: Wait a second... is this cheese? How you gonna clean the kitchen with cheese, Shake?
Shake: We don't. Look, that room is dead to me now. But we make the living room the new kitchen. Now, I know what you're probably thinking: Shake, where's the stove? (Sets the chair on fire) Here it is!
Carl: Someone wanna tell me why my pool is full of hot dog chunks and dirty dishes?
Shake: Oh Carl, you didn't mess with it, did ya? Cause it's gotta sit up for a few days with the battery.
Carl: The battery?
Shake: Yeah, ya know the one from your car. I dumped some shampoo in there too but it's dog shampoo so I dunno if it's gonna work but we're prayin' like hell that it does.
- Meatwad: I want a dog. Can I have a dog? (Shake spits all over the hot dogs)
Shake: There, you still want one?
Meatwad: I sure do, pick one out for me.
- Ol Drippy: Here, Shake, eat my head.
Shake: Here, kiss my ass! Forget about it.