Aqua Teen Hunger Force/Bus of the Undead
Bus of the Undead is the third episode of the first season of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and the third episode overall.
Featuring: H. Jon Benjamin (Mothmonsterman)
Dr. Weird creates a mutant moth/human called Mothmonsterman, but it flies out of the giant hole left by Rabbot and toward the Aqua Teen's house craving the bright light it sees coming from within. When the light is switched off, Mothmonsterman does everything in his power to get it turned back on.
- In the episode opener, Dr. Weird's new creation Mothmonsterman escapes... through the hole in the wall (left by Rabbot). Dr. Weird then proceeds to slip on his banana.
- H. Jon Benjamin got the guest voice opportunity in this episode after a meeting at Williams Street that announced Home Movies would be a part of the new cartoon programming block called [adult swim].
- The Aqua Teen's house has been designed better on the outside.
- The sign outside the tent over Dracula's grave says "Dracla's Grave" - with the missing U. This was not a mistake, this was thrown in to give off a sense of it being a fake sight.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Master Shake: Then it must be...uh.. Dracula!
- Meatwad: Dracula?!
- Master Shake: It is Dracula!
- Dr. Weird: (laughing maniacally) Gentlemen. Behold! Mothmonster... Oh no! Mothmonsterman no! Come back!
- Steve: He has escaped!
- Shake: What do you want from me?!
- Mothmonsterman: I want the light turned on.
- Shake: I don't have the blood you crave! (starts whimpering)
- Mothmonsterman: Blood? Ugh, no - I don't want the blood, I really want to see the light turned on, alright? If I don't have it on by nightfall, (honks the horn of the bus) I'm gonna lay on this horn big time, alright? ...Then I will probably call you back.
- Shake: To suck my blood? (continues whimpering)
- Mothmonsterman: Yeah, sure...
- Meatwad: Sounds like someone's flapping wings up there. It's the tooth fairy, tryin' to beat its way in!
- Shake: (with headphones on) THE "D" ON THE GRAVE STANDS FOR DRACULA! GUESS WHAT THE "D" STANDS FOR, HUH, IT STANDS FOR DRACULA!
- Frylock: Shake will you turn that down!?!?
- Shake: You do not need to raise your voice at me!