From The TV IV
| Amber Tamblyn
| Birth name
|| Amber Rose Tamblyn
|| May 14, 1983 in Santa Monica, California, USA
| Notable Roles
|| Joan Girardi in Joan of Arcadia
| Notable Episodes
|| Nominated for an Emmy for Lead Actress in a Drama Series
Amber Tamblyn is an American actress, best known for her role as Joan Girardi in Joan of Arcadia. Her first major role was in General Hospital where she played Emily Quartermaine for six years. She went on to play the lead role in Joan of Arcadia, and stars as one of the main characters in the film "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants".
Guest Starring Roles
| The Russell Girl || Sarah Russell || January 27, 2008 ||
Talk Show Appearances
Awards and Accolades
- Nominated: Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series (2004)
- Joan of Arcadia
- Her father is actor Russ Tamblyn.
- Her godfather is former Quantum Leap actor, Dean Stockwell.
- Enjoys writing poetry and has had some of her poetry published.
- Is very active with the "Rock the Vote" campaign.
- Suffers from Arachnophobia.