The Office (USA)/Casino Night
From The TV IV
|Season 2, Episode 22|
|Airdate||May 11, 2006|
Gay Witch Hunt
|The Office — Season Two|
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Casino Night is the twenty-second episode of the second season of The Office, and the twenty-eighth episode overall.
In the season finale, the Scranton branch's position in the company comes into question. The office park holds a 'Casino Night' in the Dunder-Mifflin warehouse, an event to which Michael has two dates and Dwight as a wingman. Jim and Pam's relationship takes a major step forward.
- Michael: Essentially shatters his relationship with Jan.
- Dwight: Makes a very public display regarding his relationship with Angela.
- Jim: Takes the season-ending leap of faith.
Behind the Scenes
- Awards: This episode was nominated for an IVy Award for the 2005-06 season for Best Individual Episode of a Comedy Series.
Allusions and References
Dwight searching for a string on the coat rack that Jim "moves with his mind".
- Michael: Dinkin' flicka.
- Pam: Listen, Jim.
- Darryl: Mike, I am not having fire-eaters in a paper warehouse.
- Jim: Pam, these are people that have never given up on their dreams, and I have great respect for that. And they're all probably very bad, and that'll make me feel better for not having dreams!
- Jim: I'm really sorry if that's weird for you to hear, but I needed you to hear it. Probably not good timing, I know that, I just -- I just needed you to know. Once.