| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Repo Manor is the thirteenth episode of the eighth season of Charmed, and the one hundred sixty-ninth episode overall.
Featuring: Scout Taylor-Compton (Fairy)
A trio of doppelgangers, after studying the Charmed Ones and practicing their powers over the last eight years, plan to replace the Halliwell sisters and tap into the Power of Three in order to vanquish their former master, the Slave King.
Meanwhile, Piper is trying desperately to find Leo and has to deal with Phoebe moving out of the Manor. Paige calls on the help of some magical creatures to help ease Henry into their date, where she reveals to him that she is a witch.
- Piper is trying to find Leo and has been studying the Book of Shadows. She has constructed a list to determine the great evil that they will have to face in order to have Leo restored. She is having a difficult time in the episode because she feels that Phoebe has no interest in helping her. After dealing with the demonic threat of the week, Piper (barely) accepts Phoebe moving out.
- Phoebe is particularly heartless in this episode, thinking only of moving out of the Manor and into her condo. She feels as though her family obligations are hindering her from living her life.
- Paige thinks that it's time that she's revealed to Henry who she is but she is afraid that he will want nothing to do with her once she comes out of the broom closet. Surprisingly, her magical assistance pays out well and Henry accepts her secret.
- The background music in the teaser of this episode was the same music used for the season three episode "Wrestling with Demons".
- When Phoenix suggests that they trap Phoebe in a genie bottle, they are referring to season six's "I Dream of Phoebe" when Phoebe unintentionally set an evil genie free and replaced her.
- When Patra suggests that they use Excalibur, Pilar reminds them that only Wyatt can hold Excalibur originates from the season six episode "Sword and the City".
- The dollhouse that the Charmed Ones are ultimately trapped inside while the doppelgangers replace them was first seen in season seven's "Scry Hard".
- The first time the sisters were miniaturized occurred in season four's "Size Matters," which first explained that their individual abilities are depowered, as illustrated when Phoebe and Paige tried summoning Piper.
- The Charmed Ones last had their collective identity stolen in season six's "The Power of Three Blondes" by the Stillman sisters.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
The episode title is a pun on the 1984 film Repo Man.