Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Primeval (2)
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Primeval (2) is the twenty-first episode of the fourth season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and the seventy-seventh episode overall.
Guest Starring: Leonard Roberts (Forrest Gates), Amber Benson (Tara Maclay), Bailey Chase (Graham Miller), Jack Stehlin (Doctor Angleman), Conor O'Farrell (Colonel McNamara), George Hertzberg (Adam), Emma Caulfield (Anya)
Adam reveals to Riley the plan Walsh had for the both of them. The last step involves Buffy, but Spike's plan backfires, leading the Slayer with friends in tow to break into the Initiative to stop Adam.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Xander: Maybe I should join the Army.
- Anya: Don't they make you get up really early in the morning?
- Xander: Oh, yeah. Never mind.
- Adam: This is all how she planned it. Except she thought she would be alive.
- Willow: Must be programmed to self-decrypt at a certain point. That is so annoying. It's like someone blurting out the answer to a riddle just when you've -- I mean, yippee! We have the information.
- Buffy: Where's Anya?
- Xander: Oddly, Anya decided not to join us despite all the fun we had at our last meeting.
- Willow: Right. Don't you have to speak it in Sumerian or something?
- Giles: I do speak Sumerian. It's not that. Only an experienced witch can enchant it and you'd have to be within striking distance of the subject.
- Xander: See what you get for taking French instead of Sumerian?
- Buffy: What was I thinking?
- Willow: It's not your fault. Spike stirred up trouble.
- Buffy: Yeah, but I think trouble was stir-upable.
- Colonel McNamara: You think you and your friends can just keep waltzing into a government installation, brandishing weapons like... like...
- Willow: It's a gourd.
- Giles: It's a magic gourd.
- Colonel McNamara: What kind of freaks are you people?
- Colonel McNamara: (on how he intends to fight Adam) Incapacitate him with as much voltage as we can muster.
- Xander: Great plan. That's right up there with "duck and cover."
- Buffy: I've seen Adam hit with taser blasts. He feeds on it. And now you're going to provide him with an all-you-can-eat buffet?
- Xander: Buffy, I still don't like you going in alone.
- Buffy: I won't be.
- Adam: How can you...?
- Buffy: You can never hope to grasp the source of our power. But yours is right here.