Total Drama Island/At a Glance
From The TV IV
- Full Name: Total Drama Island
- Premiere Date: July 8, 2007
- Finale Date:
- Season One (TDI), Season Two (TDA) and Season Three (TDWT): Monday to Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.
- Season Four (TDRI): Thursday at 7:00 p.m. and repeats Sunday at 7:00 p.m.
- Season One (TDI): Thursday at 9 p.m.
- Season Two (TDA): Thursday at 9 p.m.
- Season Three (TDWT): Monday at 9 p.m.
- Season Four (TDRI): TBA
International Viewings (outside North America)
- Mexico - Cartoon Network (Latin America, in Spanish)
- Ecuador - Cartoon Network (Latin America, in Spanish)
- Venezuela - Cartoon Network (Latin America, in Spanish)
- Netherlands - Jetix (Netherlands)
- United Kingdom - Jetix (UK and Ireland)
- Brazil - Cartoon Network (Latin America, in Brazilian Portuguese)
- Israel - Children's Channel
- France - Télétoon (France)
- Poland - Cartoon Network (Europe)
- Hungary - Cartoon Network (Europe)
- Romania - Cartoon Network (Europe)
- Australia - ABC1
- Norway - Cartoon Network (Nordic)
- Sweden - Cartoon Network (Nordic)
- Denmark - Cartoon Network (Nordic)
- Japan - Jetix (Japan)
- The following disclaimer was used for the Canadian airings of TDI prior to the beginning of each episode (for TDA, the acronym TDI was replaced with TDA, which in turn for TDWT was replaced by Total Drama, while for the Cartoon Network airings, the disclaimer was removed):
- "THIS EPISODE OF TDI CONTAINS SCENES OF EXTREME STUNTS PERFORMED BY ANIMATED TEENS. DO NOT TRY ANY OF WHAT YOU SEE HERE AT HOME. SERIOUSLY, YOU COULD GET REALLY MESSED UP."
- The original working title for Total Drama Island was Camp TV.  Beginning with Season 2, the original show name also became the name of TDA's new co-production company, Camp TV Productions
- In the original plans for the series, only twelve contestants were to take part in the show; this eventually expanded to the 22 contestants who took part in the show as aired
- Several of the show's characters, including Gwen , DJ , Tyler , Leshawna  and Beth , had radically different physical appearances in some early promotional material than they would have in the aired series; most of the characters were also drawn to appear somewhat grimmer-looking than they would eventually appear 
- While TDI takes place in the real-life location of Muskoka, Ontario during the first and fourth seasons, show host Chris Maclean and his co-host/sidekick Chef Hatchet mention it as being located in the northern part of that Canadian province on the show. In real life, Muskoka is actually located about two hours north of Toronto, in the region of Southern Ontario commonly known as Cottage Country