| This article about a character needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
William Murderface is the bass guitarist for Dethklok. His place of birth is unknown, but he was raised by his grandparents. Murderface also has a speech impediment, causing his "ch" and "sh" sounds to become garbled. He also has a tattoo on his stomach which states "Pobody's Nerfect. This Mess Is A Place."
Murderface was raised by his grandparents, Stella and Thunderbolt Murderface, after witnessing the brutal murder/suicide of his parents.
William Murderface is supposedly based off of Black Sabbath bass guitarist Geezer Butler.
- "hey guy, were gonna hafta do this later, but could you do me one little favour?... could you have a great day? could you do that for me?... thanks."
- "What do you mean booze ain't food? I'd rather chop off my ding-dong than admit that."
- "I'd rather die than go to heaven!"
- "I woke up with a clown's hand, in my pants, thats what i did today"
- oh great..get ready for billions of emails, heres comes offended religious weirdos