|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
| This article about a character needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
William Murderface is the bass guitarist for Dethklok. His place of birth is unknown, but he was raised by his grandparents. Murderface also has a speech impediment, causing his "ch" and "sh" sounds to become garbled. He also has a tattoo on his stomach which states "Pobody's Nerfect. This Mess Is A Place."
Murderface was raised by his grandparents, Stella and Thunderbolt Murderface, after witnessing the brutal murder/suicide of his parents.
William Murderface is supposedly based off of Black Sabbath bass guitarist Geezer Butler.
- "hey guy, were gonna hafta do this later, but could you do me one little favour?... could you have a great day? could you do that for me?... thanks."
- "What do you mean booze ain't food? I'd rather chop off my ding-dong than admit that."
- "I'd rather die than go to heaven!"
- "I woke up with a clown's hand, in my pants, thats what i did today"
- oh great..get ready for billions of emails, heres comes offended religious weirdos