How I Met Your Mother/Season One (DVD)
Season One of How I Met Your Mother was released on November 21, 2006.
"A love story in reverse: How I Met Your Mother is a fresh new comedy about Ted (Josh Radnor) and how he fell in love. When Ted's best friends Marshall (Jason Segel) and Lilly (Alyson Hannigan) decide to tie the knot it sparks the search for his own Miss Right. Helping him in his quest is his bar-hopping "wing-man" Barney (Neil Patrick Harris), a confirmed bachelor with plenty of wild schemes for picking up women. Ted's sites are set on the charming and independent Robin (Cobie Smulders), but destiny may have something different in mind. Told through a series of flashbacks, Ted recalls his single days, the highs and lows of dating and the search for true love."
- Pilot (22:02)
- Purple Giraffe (21:59)
- Sweet Taste of Liberty (21:19)
- Return of the Shirt (22:00)
- Okay Awesome (21:59)
- Slutty Pumpkin (22:04)
- Matchmaker (21:54)
- The Duel (22:00)
- Belly Full of Turkey (22:02)
- The Pineapple Incident (22:04)
- The Limo (22:04)
- The Wedding (21:45)
- Drumroll, Please (22:02)
- Zip, Zip, Zip (22:00)
- Game Night (21:54)
- Cupcake (21:55)
- Life Among the Gorillas (22:02)
- Nothing Good Happens After 2 A.M. (21:40)
- Mary the Paralegal (22:02)
- Best Prom Ever (21:27)
- Milk (21:48)
- Come On (21:57)
- First Round (1:14)
- Video Yearbook (20:29)
- Happy Hour (9:01)
- Last Call (1:46)
- First Round: A montage of clips from the season.
- Video Yearbook: Interviews with the cast and crew talking about the casting and creation of the characters to the direction of the show and their favorite episodes/moments from the show.
- Happy Hour: The gag reel.
- Last Call: A montage of clips from the season.
- There are no easter eggs for this set.
- There are no alterations for this set.