|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
How I Met Your Mother/Belly Full of Turkey
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Belly Full of Turkey is the ninth episode of the first season of How I Met Your Mother, and the ninth episode overall.
Co-Starring: Adam Kulbersh (Kendall), Ned Rolsma (Marcus Eriksen), Robert Michael Ryan (Marvin Eriksen Jr.), Jennifer Ann Wilson (Ashley Ericksen), John Bobek (Clerk), Tom Ayers (Walter), Katie Keane (Stripper), Eben Ham (Policeman)
- Marshall: Marshall's family lives in St. Cloud, MN. His last name, Eriksen, is also revealed.
- Robin: In this episode, we learn that Robin is from Canada.
- Music: The song that was playing in the strip club is "Mr. Roboto" by Styx. The song that plays at the end of the episode is "You Belong To Me" by Over and Over.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Ted: What are you doing here?
Barney: The Lord's work.
Ted: But you're Satan!
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0