From The TV IV
| This article about an actor or actress needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
|Full House||Danny Tanner||1987–1995||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|America's Funniest Home Videos||Host||1990–1997||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Raising Dad||Matt Stewart||2001–2002||1|
|1 vs. 100 (USA)||Host||2006–2008||1||2|
|Surviving Suburbia||Steve Patterson||2009||1|
Guest Starring Roles
|Bosom Buddies||Bob the Comic||1x16 - The Show Must Go On||March 26, 1981|
|The Greatest American Hero||Cook||3x10 - Wizards and Warlocks||UNAIRED|
|Quantum Leap||Macklyn "Mack" MacKay||4x21 - Stand Up||May 13, 1992|
|Saturday Night Live||Himself/Host||-||May 6, 1995|
|Joey||Himself||1x11 - Joey and the Road Trip||December 2, 2004|
|Huff||Jonathan Young||1x05 - Flashpants||December 5, 2004|
|Entourage||Himself||2x05 - Neighbors||July 3, 2005|
Specials and Made-for-TV Movies
|Father and Scout||Spencer Paley||October 15, 1994||The ABC Family Movie|
Talk, News and Game Show Appearances
Awards and Accolades
- Nominated: Best Comedy Album (2014)
- His father, Benjamin was a supermarket executive and his mother, Rosalyn ("Dolly") was a hospital adminstrator
- His sister, Andrea, died of an aneurysm at the age of 34; he had two other siblings who died in childbirth before he was born.
- His sister, Gay, died of scleroderma at the age of 47; Bob made a television movie in 1996 called "For Hope" based on his sister's struggle with the disease.
- Graduated from Abington Senior High School in Abington, Pennsylvania.
- Attended Temple University where he graduated with a B.A. in 1978
- Married his wife, Sherri Kramer Saget in 1982; they have three daughters: twins Aubrey & Lara (born in October of 1989) and Jennifer (born in 1992); they divorced in 1997.