Gilmore Girls/Kirk Gleason
Kirk Gleason, played by Sean Gunn.
Kirk still lives at home with his mother, however he works everywhere. He says (Blame Booze and Melville) he's "had fifteen thousand jobs."
- DSL installation man (as Mick)
- Beauty product salesman (Hay There Shampoo) (3x01 - Those Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days)
- Hockey announcer (Face-Off)
- Mail carrier (The Big One)
- Tow truck operator (A House Is Not a Home)
- Cashier at the beauty shop (Ballrooms and Biscotti)
- Cashier at Doose's Market (Last Week Fights, This Week Tights)
- Firewood supplier (Raincoats and Recipes)
- DJ (Last Week Fights, This Week Tights).
- Swan wrangler/delivery man
- Flower delivery man (One Thousand Yellow Daisies)
- Bracebridge dinner actor
- Termite exterminator (Secrets and Loans)
- Video store clerk (Richard in Stars Hollow)
- Real estate agent
- Parachute stunt jumper
- Black, White and Red movie theater clerk (We Got Us A Pippi Virgin)
- Owner of Kirk's Diner
- Giant hot dog, advertisement for the Dragonfly Inn
- Dog walker (Scene in a Mall)
- Stilt man in the maze (Hay Bale Maze)
- Pizza maker
- Security alarm installer
- Petty cab driver
- Selling estate jewelry
- Selling Christmas wrapping paper
- Clerk at Weston's Bakery
- Created and sold daily slogan shirts (A Tale of Poes and Fire)
- Bathmat salesman
- Created and sold custom mailboxes
- Yummy Bar Tenders owner
- Kirk went to school in Stars Hollow with Luke (But Not as Cute as Pushkin)
Seeing his hollow body in the sauna. (Blame Booze and Melville)
His performance of "The Journey of Man".
His performance in Fiddler on the Roof.
Every moment he speaks.
- I'm so damn lonely that not even Animal Planet does it for me anymore.
- I can't sit down, these aren't my pants.