|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
Charmed/Malice in Wonderland
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Malice in Wonderland is the second episode of the eighth season of Charmed, and the one hundred fifty-eighth episode overall.
Guest Stars: Jason Lewis (Dex Lawson), Ted Sutton (Recruitment Officer), Michael Dempsey (New Leo), Brittany Eldridge (Alexis), Heidi Heller (Manicurist), Greg Carlson (Businessman), Andrew McGinnis (Louis), Mykel Shannon Jenkins (Haas), Christina Ulloa (Jo Bennett), Michael Trevino (Alistair), Noa Tishby (Black Heart), Beatrice Rosen (Jenny Bennett), Michael McLafferty (Training Instructor), Marisa Lauren (Taylor), Crystal Kwon (Officer Maron), Annie Burgstede (Alicia), Monica Allgeier (Julie Bennett)
The Charmed Ones are trying to adjust to their newly manufactured lives, but the demon Haas and his associate have other plans for them by capturing innocents and torturing them, hoping that this will draw the Charmed Ones out of hiding. The sisters formally meet Billie, agreeing to help herwith her witchcraft in exchange for her to help them maintain their new lives by handling demonic battles. Meanwhile, the Underworld has annexed Magic School into their territory.
Demons take over the Magic School.
Billie is in College.
Phoebe is getting to know with Dex.
Paige is trying out into Police
- Haas has believed that the Charmed Ones were still alive since the previous episode, "Still Charmed & Kicking."
- The Charmed Ones developed their new identities in "Still Charmed & Kicking."
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- The title is a play of words based upon the literary work, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, written by Lewis Carroll.
- Each of the targeted innocents have names similar to Alice: Alastair, Alexis and Allison.
The 'Black Heart' demon is seducing College kids by wearing a 'White Rabbit' top.
- Overall Grade: F after 1 review.
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 1
- This episode was incredibly asinine due to several unrealistic plots, which do not correspond even if you account for the supernatural mechanics of this show. Paige receiving her police uniform, Phoebe getting her old job back under her new alias because Dex recommended her to Elise, Piper's whining about a normal life that she finally has and Leo getting locked out of the Manor with his elder son were all stupid and a waste of time in what could have been a decent episode had Brad Kern focused more on the demonic plotting. Additionally, this episode exhibits how much of a braggart Brad Kern is, based on this sudden use of (incorrect) grammatical rules and excessively wordy dialogue. Grade: F --Contrivance 11:08, 15 August 2006 (EDT)