|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
Benediction is the twenty-first episode of the third season of Angel, and the sixty-fifth episode overall. Angel and Connor bond over fighting vampires together while Cordelia and the Groosalugg drift further apart over her concern with Angel.
Monster of the Week
- There was no monster of the week in this episode.
|4||Vampire||Angel||Staked||Alley Behind Club|
There is no licensed music in this episode.
- Wolfram & Hart: Lilah continues to attempt to wrangle Wesley into becoming an employee of Wolfram & Hart by setting up Justine to be killed in a club full of vampires. He doesn't fall for it and leaves shortly after Angel and Connor break up the fight.
- Cordelia: Cordelia's demonic power manifests itself once again and disintegrates the knife Connor threatened her with and cleanses his soul of the hell dimension that he was trapped in.
- Holtz: Holtz appears to have moved past his desire for vengeance from the speech he delivered to Angel and the letter that was meant for Connor. However, the fact that he had Justine kill him with two puncture wounds in the neck seems to say differently.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Boy Wonder: In the Batman comic books, "Boy Wonder" is often used to describe Batman's sidekick, Robin. In the comic book in which Dick Grayson, the first Robin, was introduced, the tagline of the issue used the phrase and it stuck. Writers and producers of the series have often said that there are some intentional parallels to Batman in the series.
- Lilah: Who's the boy wonder?
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0