|As many of you have noticed, the site is experiencing issues that affect editing and display of images. This is due to resource limitations on the current server setup. I am in the process of moving the site to a dedicated server. This should be completed in a day or two.|
Benediction is the twenty-first episode of the third season of Angel, and the sixty-fifth episode overall. Angel and Connor bond over fighting vampires together while Cordelia and the Groosalugg drift further apart over her concern with Angel.
Monster of the Week
- There was no monster of the week in this episode.
|4||Vampire||Angel||Staked||Alley Behind Club|
There is no licensed music in this episode.
- Wolfram & Hart: Lilah continues to attempt to wrangle Wesley into becoming an employee of Wolfram & Hart by setting up Justine to be killed in a club full of vampires. He doesn't fall for it and leaves shortly after Angel and Connor break up the fight.
- Cordelia: Cordelia's demonic power manifests itself once again and disintegrates the knife Connor threatened her with and cleanses his soul of the hell dimension that he was trapped in.
- Holtz: Holtz appears to have moved past his desire for vengeance from the speech he delivered to Angel and the letter that was meant for Connor. However, the fact that he had Justine kill him with two puncture wounds in the neck seems to say differently.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Boy Wonder: In the Batman comic books, "Boy Wonder" is often used to describe Batman's sidekick, Robin. In the comic book in which Dick Grayson, the first Robin, was introduced, the tagline of the issue used the phrase and it stuck. Writers and producers of the series have often said that there are some intentional parallels to Batman in the series.
- Lilah: Who's the boy wonder?
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0