|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
The Amazing Race/Sleep Deprivation Is Really Starting to Irritate Me
Sleep Deprivation Is Really Starting to Irritate Me is the sixth episode of the ninth season of The Amazing Race, and the one hundred and second episode overall. Teams continue racing in Sicily.
While racing through the ancient streets of Sicily, teams choose between a detour where they must either sell four kilograms of small Italian fish in a busy open-air market, or carry a 32-pound swordfish one-third of a mile through a congested part of the city in order to receive their next clue. Teams are also faced with a roadblock that requires one team member to score a goal in the popular Italian sport of "Kayak Polo" while competing against a team of professional players.
|The Amazing Race|
| Season Nine (2006)|
Standings After Leg 5
|Eric (2) / Jeremy (3)||1st|
|BJ (3) / Tyler (2)||2nd|
|Joseph (3) / Monica (2)||3rd|
|Fran (2) / Barry (3)||4th|
|Lake (4) / Michelle (1)||5th|
|Ray (4) / Yolanda (1)||6th|
|David (3) / Lori (2)||7th|
- The teams depart from the Tempio di Segesta, constructed in the 5th Century BC.
- BJ & Tyler are the first to leave.
- Eric & Jeremy, Joseph & Monica, Fran & Barry, Lake & Michelle, David & Lori and Ray & Yolanda follow.
- Teams must sell four kilograms of small Italian fish in a busy open air market.
- Teams must carry a 32-pound swordfish one-third of a mile through congested streets.
- A team member must score a goal while playing "Kayak Polo" against a professional team.
- Eric & Jeremy arrive first and win a cruise for two on the Freedom of the Seas from Travelocity.
- David & Lori come in last and are the fifth team eliminated.
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0