TV Land is a basic cable television network owned by Viacom's MTV Networks. The channel was launched in April 1996 as Nick at Nite's TV Land, expanding Nickelodeon's Nick at Nite late-night programming block to 24 hours a day.
Spun off from Nick at Nite, TV Land kept concentrating on classic television, but expanded programming from the sitcom genre, into drama and variety shows, as well as occasional classic movies.
In summer 2010 TV Land started airing original scripted programming, with half-hour sitcom Hot in Cleveland on Wednesdays at 10:00 PM. Original programming was expanded in January 2011, with the debut of Retired at 35, airing after Hot in Cleveland at 10:30 PM. The second timeslot for original programming was also home of Happily Divorced (summer 2011) and The Exes (winter 2012), expanding the number of original programs to four multi-camera sitcoms in early 2012.
In December 2011 the claim Laugh More was introduced, followed on May 9, 2012 by a complete renewal of the on-air graphics, including the first new logo since the launch of the channel, 16 years ago.
- Program Listing: A complete listing of shows that aired new episodes on TV Land.
- Syndicated Program Listing: A listing of syndicated shows aired on TV Land.
- Scripted original series
- Non-scripted original series
- The Exes (Season 4) (November 5, 2014)
- Younger (Season 1) (January 13, 2015)
- Hot in Cleveland (Season 6) (2015)
- The Soul Man (Season 4) (2015)