| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Pilot is the first episode of the first season of Smith, and the first episode overall. Bobby calls the team together to steal some art from a Pittsburgh museum but the heist does not go according to plan. Hope begins to suspect what her husband is up to, and Agent Dodd begins tracking Bobby's crew.
Co-Stars: Jeff Hochendoner (Security Guard), Michael Aubele (2nd Guard), Frank Noon (3rd Guard), K'Sun Ray (Jason), Tatum McCann (Emily), Susan Krebs (Judy), Rachel Montez Collins (Dancer), Trinity Amalfitano (Dancer #2), Gayle Brown (Dancer #3), Penelope Windust (Dental Receptionist), Wayne Lopez (Man), Tom Knickerbocker (Kerwin), Maria Dizzia (Nancy), Jason McCune (Cop), Candace Kita (Stewardess), Sammy Maloof (Body Shop Worker), Ronald Jenkins (4th Guard), Teresa Herrera (Another Stewardess), Kainoa McGee (Surfer), Melvin Puu (2nd Surfer)
Behind the Scenes
- This episode has a running time of 58 minutes and ran nearly commercial free thanks to a sponsorship deal with the Warner Bros. motion picture The Departed. 
- This episode was available for free on Google Video from September 13, 2006 through September 17, 2006. 
- The fictional Tanner Museum was originally supposed to be located in Chicago due to Wells' production company's experience shooting there for ER, but the Art Institute was resistant to shooting and the logistics didn't work as well, so they moved the location to Pittsburgh. The Mellon Institute was used for the exterior of the museum and a gallery at the Carnegie Museum was used for some interiors. 
Allusions and References
- Agent Dodd: Okay, let's open a file, we've got one unknown, Smith.
Agent Lowry: Only one?
Dodd: He had help. But whoever planned this, that's the one we want.
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0