Toki Wartooth is the rhythm guitarist for Dethklok, and the second fastest guitar player alive. Much like Skwisgaar, he cannot read music. He has a strong Norwegian accent. Toki's personality is very innocent and child-like, as he is the youngest of the band and still quite naive. His room resembles that of a pre-teen, containing toy figures,models, and pictures of his parents. The rest of the band treats him like the younger brother. He (understandably) hates Rachael Ray of the food network. He and Skwisgaar are basically like brothers and were rumored to actually be brothers until the episode "Dethfam" where the band receives a visit from their long-estranged families. He and Skwisgaar seem to have something of a love-hate relationship as despite the fact that they are constantly abusive of each other, they are constantly in each other's company. Toki's only friend outside the band is the Rock and Roll Clown Dr. Rockso who he loves dearly, even holding an intervention for his cocaine abuse. He has (for one episode at least) severe diabetes brought on by a massive candy binge. Toki has the slightest tendency to innocently spout homoerotic phrases due to his mediocre understanding of the English language: "I can force all the bloods to my face and gives myself a real cool blowjob!" (He then proceeds to give himself a nosebleed. [Fatklok]) "I loves sausage festival!" (In reference to a festival where they serve various types of sausages, [Birthdayface]) Also, at one point he buys a bright green strap-on vibrator, mistaking it for a codpiece. [Murdering Outside the Box] He plays a Gibson V-Factor guitar with pickups sensitive enough to capture whale calls when underwater. Toki is beloved by children, a fact he sometimes deeply resents, especially when it garners him less attention than is given to his less mellow bandmates. In "The Curse of Dethklok" it is revealed that Toki is chronically depressed, annoying Murderface with his constantly taking personal grieving days.
He is from an abandoned village just outside Lillehammer, Norway, and was raised in an oppressive househould by Anja and the Reverend Aslaug Wartooth. He suffered at least one seemingly unprovoked smack from his mother (as recalled in "Dethkids") Unlike the other band members, Dethklok is his first and only band.
- Toki's face can be seen on a box of cereal called "Metal Bits" in his shopping cart in the episode "The Curse of Dethklok."
- In the episode "Bluesklok", Toki is the only member of the band who seems to work out due to his cut body. Also, he is the only one in the band who does not burn, he tans.
- In the episode "Deathclown," Toki is seen rather unskillfully playing "Dance Dance Revolution" or a similar game.
- Toki does not say a word in the episode "Dethfam."
- In the episode "Fatklok," Toki is seen reading what appears to be an issue of Dog Fancy, shortly before being electrocuted.
- While being electrocuted, Toki screams for his mommy.
- The only time that the resemblance to his parents is visible is in the episode "Skwisklok," when he is sleep-deprived, diabetic, and extremely paranoid.
- "Jumps out the window! Find me a paper clips! You dos what I say or I haves you all killed! Now SH**S YOUR PANTS!!!"
- "Pickle, you back!"
- "Candy: tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy"
- "What is acoustic? Oh, you mean a grandpa's guitars?"
- "I... have a confessions to makes. I can't read music."
- "OH NOOOOO!! DEH GRANDPA'S GITARS ARE SMOOOOSHEDS!!"
- "Yeah but checks dis out! I can force all the bloods to my face and gives myself a real cool blowjob! "
- "Aww, screw you all off! My cockpiece is the coolest!"
- "Hi my names Toki, I slips in and out of diabetic coma"
- "Skwisgaar... I have always hated you"
- "Underwater friends you are my underwater underwater FRIENDS!"
- "I thinks I have diabetes, I gotta take a f**king nap."
- "All right, popsicles!"
- "It's metal to like clowns."
- "Fatty, it was not great back there how you killed an entire orchestra."
- "Oh nos!"
- "I wants to plays the scales and the notes, and everythings likes yous. Buts yous don'ts lets mes!"
- "I thinks he's gots to gos outsides and gos to the... B A S T H R O H M N S E!"
- "Naked ladies! Oh, wowee!"