| This article about a character needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Pickles is Dethklok's drummer. He's an Irish-American who was raised in the midwest. Before Dethklok, he was the lead singer and rhythm guitar player of the rock band Snakes 'n' Barrels. During his time as a singer, he was an extremely frequent drug user, who has gotten to a state in which he is immune to the negative effects of drugs. He also uses an inhaler.
Pickles the Drummer was raised in Wisconsin with his older brother, an ex-convict. He used an inhaler until he was 17 (His age is given on the official MySpace) but hung onto one just in case.
- In the episode "Girlfriendklok," Pickles is shown smoking a cigarette, which he uses to burn Nathan but is never seen smoking one before or after.
- Dude, Chin Lu! Dude! Don't worry, don't worry, don't worry...She just OD'ed...Okay? She just OD'ed...She'll be fine, just leave her here......CHIN LU!! HELP ME OUT!! Oh my god! Oh my god, oh my god, she's dead!
- Oh, come on, huh? He could probably hear that. Oh, wait, no, he can't 'cause he ain't got no ears.
- It's called a grocery store, you douchebags! I'm sorry about douchebags. I got... got low blood sugar.
- Hey chief, this stuff good for soup? (no.) Aaaah! That's a yes.
- Okay, hold on now. See, you're telling me that you put these little guys in boiling water and they shriek and they turn red and they die. That is the most metal thing I ever heard in my whole life. High five.
- By the power of all that is evil, I command you to awaken and make me a sandwich!
- Motherdouchebag... did it again... lemme guess; not "heavy" enough, not "tuned down" enough, not "brutal" enough?
- Yeah, I know man, have a little decency. I mean, we're stuck together in a.. in a friggin' submarine for...
- Yeah, well it's official. I mean, you're getting really...good at headbutting.
- Friends, we're... we're not used to the whole apologizing thing. We're not professional apologizers, we're... musicians. So, we wrote a song for you, a new national anthem. We took the lyrics straight from your Finnish folklore book of necronomic spells.
- Oh, right! You mean how are we supposed to top an album that made a million people accidentally kill themselves.
- Oh, dude, then I, you know I give myself a raise right now.
- Okay, I know you're all sober now, and I can totally respect that, so I'm going to resist the urge to do drugs and drink around you. I will still do them, but I will excuse myself and go to a different room.
- Oh come on, screw that Internet crap, I mean come on, what is the Internet, you know? Seriously... what is the Internet?
- Yeah I was just, tryin' ta shop, I'm just too drunk right now. I tried to buy 'dat cinnamon bun franchise thing, but uh...
- Too dru... too drunk.
- Cinnamon buns!
- Okay, so, uhh... number 421. You, ehh... you are part of the sector eighteen, recording studio maintinence clean team. Okay! Uhh... qui... couple questions. How, do, you, value, your, what you contribute, of, to, eh, the work force? Ehh... second part: which, do you most, can't, the least? Skwisgaar? (Yeah) You write these questions?
- How can you be stupid? You're famous!
- 'Kay, name something that's got nothin' ta do with guitar go, go go go go go...
- Yeah, what'da you, what'da you do? [shakes a bottle of liquor in front of Nathan] What's Nat'an do?
- Woah, woah, woah, woah, ooh...okay, alright, relax... here's what you do...he sleeps, sack, bar of soap, bang bang bang, brain damage, corn field, gun, pshoooo (makes sound of gun), funeral...
- You're going out all night with guns, and ya know, guns...well, they're cool so...what am I saying here?
- Uhh, you're totally gonna kill me for this, but I forgot to press record... but here's the good news... (cocks head) I'm sawry.