Media Rights Capital
Media Rights Capital, short MRC is a private equity firm in Los Angeles, California that invests in media properties for television, film, and the internet.
During the 2008–2009 television season MRC was given the right to program the Sunday night primetime block on The CW, beginning October 5 with two dramas and one reality show. The series were put on hiatus after the October 26 airing, cancelling them eventually on November 10 and ending the contract towards the end of November 2008.
- Scripted Series
- Easy Money (The CW, 2008)
- The Goode Family (ABC, 2009)
- House of Cards (Netflix, 2013—)
- How to Be a Gentleman (CBS, 2011), with CBS Productions
- Kröd Mändoon and The Flaming Sword of Fire (Comedy Central, 2009)
- The Life and Times of Tim (HBO, 2008—)
- The Ricky Gervais Show (HBO, 2010—)
- Rita Rocks (Lifetime, 2008–2009)
- Surviving Suburbia (ABC, 2009)
- Valentine (The CW, 2008)
- Scripted Pilots (unaired)
- Unscripted Programs