|The site hasn't been moved yet, but the resource problem has been solved in the short term.|
Jamie Hyneman, born in 1956 in Marshall, Michigan, is a master of the trades. His eduction includes a degree in Russian, animal wrangling, special effects wizard, and a variety of other odd and strange jobs. Other jobs include concrete inspector and diving instructor. He has done a lot of work in special effects for movies and commercials. He's worked with Eon Productions, where he worked on The Matrix sequels, Industrial Light and Magic, where he worked on the Star Wars prequels, and founded his own shop M5 Industries, which has worked on Arachnophobia and Monkeybone. In the world of TV, he is best known as one of the hosts of MythBusters, though he was also previously featured on BattleBots where he was one of the competitors with his Blendo robot.
Talk Show Appearances
|Late Show with David Letterman||Show 2371||May 23, 2005|
Notable Film Roles
- Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) - special effects technician
- Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002) - special effects technician
- The Matrix Reloaded (2003) - special effects technician
- The Matrix Revolutions (2003) - special effects technician
- Has a degree in Literature.
- Used to be a concrete inspector.
- Previously owned a diving business.
- He designed the spiders from Arachnaphobia.
- He has a degree in Russian.
- Is a stickler for cleanliness