Disney Channel is a network dedicated to showing Disney television shows and movies,
The Disney Channel launched nationally as a premium channel on April 18, 1983 at 7 a.m. ET. The first program ever aired on the channel was also its first original series Good Morning, Mickey!, which showcased classic Disney animated shorts. At the time of its launch, The Disney Channel's programming aired for 16 hours each day, from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET/PT. During its first full year, the channel was available to more than 532,000 subscribers in the U.S. Its programming during the channel's run as a premium service – carrying through to its transition to a basic cable channel – had targeted children and teenagers during the daytime, families during primetime and adults at night. The Disney Channel differed from other premium services in that not only it acquired broadcast rights to theatrically feature films, but, in addition to producing its own original programs, the channel aired several television series that were acquired through corporate sister Buena Vista Television and other program distributors. In its first years, The Disney Channel's programming included original programs Welcome to Pooh Corner and You and Me Kid, along with several foreign-imported animated series and movies including Asterix, The Raccoons, Paddington Bear and the Australian western Five Mile Creek; the original late night schedule also featured reruns of The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet.
- Program Listing: A complete listing of shows that aired on Disney Channel.
- Scripted original series
- Liv and Maddie (Season 3)
- Girl Meets World (Season 2)
- K.C. Undercover (Season 1)
- Best Friends Whenever (Season 1)
- BUNK'D (Season 1)
- Animated original series
- Stuck in the Middle (Season 1 — March 11, 2016)
- Bizaardvark (Season 1 — sometime in 2016)
- Girl Meets World (Season 3 — sometime in 2016)
- K.C. Undercover (Season 2 — March 6, 2016)
- Liv and Maddie (Season 4 — sometime in 2016)