Century City/Sweet Child of Mine
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Sweet Child of Mine is the fifth episode of the first season of Century City, and the fifth episode overall.
Guest Stars: Lawrence Pressman (Judge), Phillip Rhys (Dennis Sanchez), Gregory Jbara (George Haan), Sarah Shahi (Ms. Morris), Shawn Pyfrom (Julian Haan), Shannon Walker Williams (Voxy), Rebecca McFarland (Claire Jansen)
Co-Stars: Kristina Lear (Nina Hann), Al Espinoza (ADA Jeff Lasley), Leslie Ishii (Judge Wittleder), Robert Merrill (Doug Jansen), Gordon Goodman (Jury Foreperson), Emma Bering (Nurse), Ken Kanal (Elderly Pakistani Man)
- Case A: A fertility specialist is sued by a couple because he hid from them the fact that the genetic profile of their yet-to-be-born child makes it likely that their son will grow up to be gay, an omission that would have influenced their choice of embryo to implant.
- Case B: A man accused of burglarizing his ex-girlfriend readily admits to the charge but protests that she did not have the right to download his personality into her smart appliances.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Hannah: So you don't think you've been damaged by being alive?
Julian Haan: No, the whole nonexistence thing is really overrated.
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0