24/Day 4: 7:00AM - 8:00AM
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Day 4: 7:00AM - 8:00AM is the first episode of the fourth season of 24, and the seventy-third episode overall.
Guest Stars: Logan Marshall-Green (Richard Heller), Nestor Serrano (Navi Araz), Louis Lombardi (Edgar Stiles), Geoff Pierson (John Keeler), Jonathan Ahdout (Behrooz Araz), Lana Parrilla (Sarah Gavin), Roger Cross (Curtis Manning), Mary Lynn Rajskub (Chloe O'Brian), Shohreh Aghdashloo (Dina Araz), Thomas Tofel (Maurice Landstrass), Shawn Doyle (Ronnie Lobell), Lukas Haas (Andrew Paige), Elyse Mirto (Hurt Woman), Jeff Griggs (Brody), Will Badgett (Train Engineer), Matt Gallini (Abdul), Brittany Ishibashi (Melanie), Michele C. Bonilla (Train Crash Reporter), Faran Tahir (Tomas Sherek)
- A train is travelling near Los Angeles. There is a nervous man named Brody that has a briefcase handcuffed to his wrist. The train engineer sees something on the tracks. He applies the brakes, but is too late. The train slams into ap ickup truck filled with C4, which explodes, derailing the train. A man on a motorcycle, Dar, drives to the crash site. He finds Brody and shoots him dead, then uses bolt cutters to remove the suitcase handcuffed to his wrist.
- Jack and Audrey are in her hotel room getting ready.Jack thinks they should tell Audrey's father that they are seeing each other, but Audrey doesn't think it's time yet.
- Jack forces his way into the interrogation room and shoots Sherek in the leg. He presses on the wound to cause pain. Sherak tells him what he wants to know - their primary objective is to kidnap the secretary of defence. Jack calls Audret, but it is too late, and Audrey and Heller are kidnapped.
- Audrey refers back to Jack getting fired. This was shown in the prequel to Season 4.
- Chloe asks Jack how Kim and Chase are. This refers to Kim's decision to live with Chase Edmunds, who quit CTU because it was too dangerous.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0