Torchwood/End of Days
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
End of Days is the thirteenth episode of the first season of Torchwood, the thirteenth episode overall, and the first season's finale. After Owen opened the Rift to save Jack and Toshiko, cracks in time start spreading over the world, causing people from the past and future to appear in the present and creating general chaos.
Co-Stars: Murray Melvin (Bilis), Tom Price (PC Andy), Caroline Chikezie (Lisa), Louise Delamere (Diane), Matthew Gravelle (Doctor), Noriko Aida (Toshiko's Mother), Jamie Belton (Roman Soldier), Carrie Gracie (Newsreader), Paul Kasey (Weevil), Rhian Wyn Jones (Religious Woman)
- Captain Jack: All the other members of the Torchwood team witness Jack's immortality.
- 1x04 - Cyberwoman: Ianto had hidden his girlfriend Lisa, who had been changed halfway into a Cyberman, in the Torchwood basement. She went onto a murderous rampage and was eventually killed.
- 1x10 - Out of Time: When a plane with three people from 1953 was transported through time into the present, Owen fell in love with the pilot, Diane, but in the end she left him and flew back into the Rift.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- The X-Files: In the long-running TV series The X-Files, Fox Mulder and Dana Scully are two FBI agents who investigate cases with a paranormal edge.
- Andy: Alright, Mulder and Scully.
- House, M.D.: Dr. Gregory House is the brilliant but misanthropic central character of the popular medical drama House, M.D.
- Owen: Well done, House, that's what you're up against.