|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
The Kidsongs Television Show/Responsibility
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Responsibility is the twenty-fifth episode of the first season of The Kidsongs Television Show, and the twenty-fifth episode overall.
Guest Starring: Howard Barnet (Himself)
The learning theme of the show is responsibility and the guest is a puppeteer. When Janet relies on Melanee to prepare some things for the show and Melanee lets her down, Billy helps solve the problem and the bad feelings between the 2 girls. Billy quickly enlists some of the Kidsongs Kids to help Melanee get her project together. Billy explains to Melanee that it's what friends are for, and that everyone messes up sometimes, even Billy Biggle when he misses his cue to intro the sing along!
Title of songs from the Kidsongs videotapes in this episode:
- "BINGO" (A Day with the Animals)
- "Down by the Bay" (Very Silly Songs)
- "Sea Cruise" (What I Want to Be)
- Teacher Medley (What I Want to Be)
- "1, 2, Buckle My Shoe"
- "School Days"
- "The Alphabet Song"
- "The More We Get Together" (A Day at Camp)
- "Mary Had a Little Lamb" (A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm)
- "Hound Dog" (If We Could Talk to the Animals)
- "Racoon & Possum" (If We Could Talk to the Animals)
- "Strolling Through the Park" (A Day at the Circus)