|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Home is the ninth episode of the first season of Supernatural.
Guest Stars: Hall Page Phillipe (Richie), Jamie Schwanebeck (Sarry), Jerry Rector (Joe the Plumber), Don Thompson (Mr. Guenther), Jeffrey Dean Morgan (John Winchester), Samantha Smith (Mary Winchester), Kristin Richardson (Jenny)
- This is the first episode which features their father, John Winchester. He is revealed at the end of the episode but does not come in contact with his sons.
- In this episode Sam gets to meet his mother for the first time since his infancy although it is just her spirit.
- The spirit of Mary Winchester walks up to Sam and says "I'm sorry". This is the first hint that Sam is somehow connected to the tragedy that has become the obsession of the Winchester family.
- In this episode we discover that Sam has psychic abilities as he dreams about events before they happen and is able to sense entities in the house they exorcise.
- Dean reveals that he swore to himself he would never return to his childhood home.
- Sam learns for the first time that it was Dean who saved him from their housefire when he was an infant.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0