|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Kaa-Jinn is the second episode of the first season of Strange, and the third episode overall.
Cast: Leon Lee (Customer), Dermot Keaney (Ron), George Maguire (Jason), Martin Delaney (Billy), Adam Paul Harvey (Matthew), Michael Hadley (Reverend Morris), Richard Coyle (John Strange), Andrew Lee Potts (Toby), Samantha Janus (Jude Atkins), William Tomlin (Joey), Timmy Lang (Kevin), Samuel Barnett (Doddington), Ian Richardson (Canon Black), Patrick Cody (Postman), June Bailey (Mrs Clapperton), Alexis Zegerman (Betty), Sally Giles (Lucy), Peter Sullivan (Bob), Pauline Whitaker (Billy's Mother), Ellen Thomas (Mrs Andoh), Tim Stedman (TV Presenter), Tim Baggley (Kaa-Jinn)
Demon of the Week
- Kaa-Jinn and Kwazami: The demon Kwazami marks his victims with a sacrificial sign and cuts off a body part with a glowing sword at the instant of their death. Once a complete body has been assembled, Kwazami's master Kaa-Jinn will be resurrected.
Allusions and References
- EastEnders: A popular BBC soap opera.
- Toby: No headless bodies reported unless you count EastEnders.
- Lennox Lewis: A British professional boxer, Lewis held several titles as world heavyweight champion starting from 1993 and until his retirement in 2004.
- Strange: Yeah, I should never have taken on Mrs. Andoh before defeating Lennox Lewis.
- Overall Grade: N/A with 0 reviews
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0