Stargate SG-1/Fire and Water
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Fire and Water is the thirteenth episode of the first season of Stargate SG-1, and the thirteenth episode overall.
The SG-1 team returns from the planet Oannes in a panic - and without Daniel Jackson, who was last seen being consumed by a column of flames. But, as his comrades mourn him on Earth, Daniel is a captive of an amphibious-humanoid creature known as Nem who is seeking information about his partner, Omoroca, who lived on Earth 4,000 years earlier. Daniel struggles to recall his Babylonian history and agrees to have his brain read by Nem's advanced and possibly deadly technology. Daniel discovers common ground with Nem - both have lost their true loves to the murderous Goa'uld - and the key to his freedom. Back on Earth, the SG-1 team struggle with the strange feeling that Daniel isn't really dead. The team members use hypnosis to revisit the events leading up to Daniel's disappearance.
- Syndication airdate: November 23, 1998.
- The alien keeping Daniel is called an "Oannes".
- The "Oannes" planet was designated P3X-866.
- The iris remote deactivation Code for SG-1: 7062957 0282002
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
Jack: (after smashing in the window of General Hammond's car in a moment of rage) You should get that window fixed.
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0