|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
Queen of Swords/Takes a Thief
Takes a Thief is the ninteenth episode of the first season of Queen of Swords, and the ninteenth episode overall.
Fenner and Roman, two conmen, arrive in Santa Helena and seeing the reward for the capture of The Queen offer their services to Colonel Montoya. He takes them up on their offer, but after a life threatning/saving confrontation with The Queen, Roman changes his mind. Incensed by this Montoya throws Fenner in jail until Roman completes the bargain.
Ramon is the gentle giant and Fenner the wise cracking conman.
Captain Grisham, Vera, Dr Helm, and Don Hidlago do not appear in this story.
Behind the Scenes
Fenner played by Darren Tighe is a stand up comedian and comedy actor and this episode was the nearest to comedy of any in the series.
Allusions and References
- The Queen racing by on horseback "nice saddle".
- Confronting The Queen "nice get up, not exactly inconspicuous are we?".
- Trying to hold on to Roman "Mister meat and potatoes, would it kill you to eat a salad once in a while".
- Talking to Roman from jail "Montoya knows exactly where you are, add to that ,your not exactly built for stealth".
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0