| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Bluff is the eighteenth episode of the first season of Prison Break.
Starring: Dominic Purcell (Lincoln Burrows), Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield), Robin Tunney (Veronica Donovan), Amaury Nolasco (Fernando Sucre), Marshall Allman (L.J. Burrows), Wade Williams (Captain Brad Bellick), Paul Adelstein (Special Agent Paul Kellerman), Robert Knepper (Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell), Rockmond Dunbar (Benjamin "C-Note" Franklin)
Guest Starring: Muse Watson (Charles Westmoreland), Michelle Forbes (Samantha Brinker), Frank Grillo (Nick Savrinn), Silas Weir Mitchell (Charles "Haywire" Patoshik), Matt DeCaro (C.O. Roy Geary), Joseph Nunez (Manche Sanchez)
Co-Starring: Anthony Fleming (Trumpets), Jose Antonio Garcia (Jesus), Mac Brandt (C.O. Mack), Scott Jaeck (Trenchcoat), Javon Johnson (Ad Seg C.O.), Roddy Chiong (Pao), Karen Vaccaro (Med Nurse), Rachel Cerda (Saleswoman), Eddie "Bo" Smith (Beefy Orderly), Ellis Foster (Zach), Mike Bacarella (Red Bull), Tobiasz Daszkiewicz (Transport Guard)
Now in the "whack shack", Michael is focused on getting Haywire to remember the part of the tattoo that was lost to the burn. However, Haywire is constantly on medication which prevents him from remembering anything, let alone thinking. Michael is forced to cause Haywire to vomit his pills. Meanwhile, Michael and Sucre's empty cell instigates an auctioning idea for C.O. Geary, who will sell the cell to the highest bidder. Reluctantly, T-Bag and C-note team up for a poker game, in order to raise enough money to buy the cell, preventing others from discovering the hole behind the toilet. Manche figures out what Michael is up to.
Sucre's cousin, Manche Sanchez joins the breakout team.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- In order to force Haywire to remember the part of the tattoo that was lost to the burn, Michael sticks his fingers into Haywire's throat to cause him to vomit the pills.
- Haywire uses the map and Michael's instructions to make his own escape at night. Instead, he sets off the alarm without making through the first door.
- Jesus: What you got?
- [C-Note lays down a full house]
- T-Bag: A full house. That's a concept a Mexican should be quite familiar with, hey Jesus?
- T-Bag: What are we, the A-Train, everyone gets to ride with us?
- T-Bag: Wooh! Looks like a Bank of Africa wasn't allowing any withdrawals.
- Jesus: You ever heard of a gentlemens' game?
- C-Note: Yes I have, but this ain't it. You wanna borrow some money, ask your boys. but I'm in here to make money bro.
- C-Note: You want welfare? You better vote Democrat.
- Lincoln: If LJ gets tried as an adult, he might as well sit on my lap in the chair.
- Michael: I made you something... it's an ashtray.
- Sara: I don't smoke.
- Michael: Yeah, I know. They only let us make this and jewelery. I didn't figure you for the macaroni necklace type.