|On January 4, 2015, I will be shutting down the server that hosts The TV IV website. It has been a very long time since I've been able to put any decent amount of time into the site, and ad revenue is plummeting. I think it is time to shut it down or hand it off to someone who can keep it going properly. If you are interested in taking over the site's code and data, contact administrators at tviv.org. --CygnusTMtalk|
Power Rangers/Lily Chilman
Lily "Chill" Chilman, a Kung fu student and considerate individual, is played by Anna Hutchison. She has the spirit of the cheetah and is the sixteenth Yellow Ranger.
Lily, Theo and Jarrod were the chosen three to protect the world from Dai Shi. However, Jarrod's ego got the best of him, which led Master Mao to take him out and put Casey in. Jarrod became angry and, unintentionally, let Dai Shi free. Dai Shi immediately went after Master Mao, killing him and then possessing Jarrod. Before he passed on, Mao sent Lily, Casey and Theo to seek out their new master in Ocean Bluff. Here they encounter R.J., the owner of Jungle Karma Pizza and Fran, JKP's best customer. Unbeknownst to them, R.J. was the master they were looking for.
R.J. gives Casey, Lily and Theo new uniforms and solar morphers, which will transform them into Power Rangers. Despite the fact that Power Rangers are not part of the Order of the Claw. It is then that they must master their assigned weapons. Lily's weapon is the bo, which she claims is a pro at. Afterwords R.J. teaches them the "growing ginormous" technique and how to form their megazord.
Theo and Lily were seemingly good friends for a long time. To the point where they had a monthly ritual of finding a new place to eat. This however, was changed after Casey became part of the group. Theo didn't like being a trio instead of a duo, as it seemed to him that he was losing his best friend. This was not the case as Lily stated that she and Theo "have a bond that will last a lifetime."
When the rangers need more power, R.J. tells of legendary Master Phant. The three students seek him out, only for him to shun them away. Lily, however, will not leave so easily. After being attacked by Rinshi, Master Phant decides to come to Lily's rescue. He then teaches her to use his special Jungle Mace and allows her to summon his Elephant spirit in battle. They promise to keep in touch, which leads to Lily helping his niece Gabby with her dance routine and confidence.
The team becomes cocky, leading to R.J. telling them to go "back to basics." After he surrenders himself for his students, they figure out what he meant. The three return to the forbidden room, where Dai Shi was released. They learn of three new masters, only to find out they are no longer living. Master Mao reluctantly agrees to open a portal to the spirit realm, where they meet Master Guin, Lope and Rilla. Master Guin sends Lily away to deal with her fear of spiders. Once it is controlled, Lily receives Master Guin's penguin spirit. The three masters decide that some rules are meant to be broken and sends the rangers back from the spirit realm. It is then that they realize they have also earned Jungle Master Mode. After rescuing R.J. from Dai Shi, they return to Jungle Karma Pizza, only to find out that Fran had discovered their secret identities.
- 16x01 - Welcome to the Jungle (1): Lily, Casey and Theo are sent to seek out their new Pai Zhuq master. The three of them also become Power Rangers.
- 16x08 - Way of the Master: The rangers seek out Master Phant, who trains Lily to use the Jungle Mace and Elephant spirit.
- 16x11 - Pushed to the Edge: Camille disguises herself and took advantage of Lily's trusting nature. This gives the rangers another Overlord to fight.
- 16x14 - Ghost of a Chance (2): Lily learns to control her fear of spiders, earning her Jungle Master Mode and the Penguin spirit from Master Guin.
- 16x15 - Bad to the Bone: Lily's kind nature is compromised when Porcupongo strikes her with poisonous quills, putting her in a really bad mood.
- 16x23 - Fear and the Phantoms: Lily trains Master Phant's niece to dance.
- In promotional material and the official Jetix website, Lily's surname was given as Chilman. However, this was never mentioned in the show--as was her supposed nickname of "Chill".
- 16x01 - Welcome to the Jungle (1): Hey Theo, did my butt get up with me? I can't tell. I'm numb.
|Jungle Fury Characters|
| Casey Rhodes • Theo Martin • Lily Chilman • Robert James • Dominic Hargan |
Master Mao • Master Phant • Master Swoop • Master Finn
Dai Shi • Camille • Carnisoar • Jellica • Grizzaka • Scorch • Snapper • Whiger