From The TV IV
| This article about an actor or actress needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
|Fast Times||Mike Damone||1986||1|
|Grey's Anatomy||Dr. Derek Shepherd||2005–2015||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11|
Guest Starring Roles
|Once and Again||Aaron Brooks||1x18 - Strangers and Brothers||March 13, 2000|
|Will & Grace||Matthew||3x06 - Love Plus One||November 9, 2000|
|Once and Again||Aaron Brooks||2x04 - Feast or Famine||November 21, 2000|
|Will & Grace||Matthew||3x12 - Crazy in Love||February 1, 2001|
|Will & Grace||Matthew||3x13 - Brothers, a Love Story||February 8, 2001|
|Once and Again||Aaron Brooks||2x16 - Aaron's Gettin' Better||March 21, 2001|
|Once and Again||Aaron Brooks||3x16 - Aaron's List of Dreams||March 25, 2002|
|Karen Sisco||Carl||1x01 - Blown Away||October 1, 2003|
|The Practice||Dr. Paul Stewart (Special Guest Star)||8x13 - Going Home (1)||January 25, 2004|
|The Practice||Dr. Paul Stewart (Special Guest Star)||8x14 - Pre-Trial Blues (2)||February 22, 2004|
|The Practice||Dr. Paul Stewart (Special Guest Star)||8x15 - Mr. Shore Goes to Town (3)||March 7, 2004|
|Private Practice||Dr. Derek Shepherd||2x16 - Ex-Life||February 12, 2009|
|Private Practice||Dr. Derek Shepherd||5x15 - You Break My Heart||February 16, 2012|
Specials and Made-for-TV Movies
Talk, News and Game Show Appearances
Awards and Accolades
- Nominated: Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series (2001)
- Nominated: Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Drama (2006, 2007)
- Married to Jill Fink with 3 children - daughter Tallulah (born 2002) and twin boys Darby Galen and Sullivan Patrick (born 2007).
- Interests are skiing, motor racing, collecting antiques, and renovating homes.
- Was diagnosed with dyslexia at age 12.
- Established the Patrick Dempsey Centre, in his hometown of Lewiston, Maine - a support centre for cancer sufferers, after his mother developed ovarian cancer.