Mama's Family/Vint and the Kids Move In
From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Vint and the Kids Move In is the first episode of the first season of Mama's Family.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Mama: Fran, would you stop picking at them eggs?
- Fran: One must chew one's food.
- Mama: One doesn't have to chew eggs. You just you let them slide down your throat!
- Fran: Thelma, will you please calm down? Don't get your apron in an uproar!
- Fran: I am getting tired crawling over those boxes to get to my desk to write my book!
- Mama: Oh, you and that book. You ain't never going to write a book!
- Fran: I wish you would stop saying that. I tell you, there is a book in me!
- Mama: It's going to stay in there, too!
- Mama: Well, Buzz, I believe you've gotten taller behind my back!
- Buzz: Sorry.