L.A. Law/Where There's a Will
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Where There's a Will is the fourteenth episode of the seventh season of L.A. Law, and the one hundred forty-first episode overall.
Starring: Corbin Bernsen (Arnie Becker), Jill Eikenberry (Ann Kelsey), Alan Rachins (Douglas Brackman, Jr.), Michael Tucker (Stuart Markowitz), Susan Ruttan (Roxanne Melman), Blair Underwood (Jonathan Rollins), Larry Drake (Benny Stulwicz) (credit only), Sheila Kelley (Gwen Taylor), John Spencer (A.D.A. Tommy Mullaney), A Martinez (Daniel Morales), Lisa Zane (Melina Paros)
Guest Starring: Anne Twomey (Linda Salerno), Samantha Eggar (Camille Bancroft), R.G. Armstrong (Frank Osgood), Lawrence Tierney (Peter Manzo), Steven Flynn (Anton D'Arcy), Richard Easton (Simon Bennett), Robert David Hall (Judge Myron Swaybill), Ann Marie Lee (D.D.A. Susan Jenkins), Don Amendolia (Peter Swilling), Tom Wright (D.A. Prentiss Scott), Robert Curtis Brown (Paul Jamison), Jack Ritschel (Williard Bannion), Harvey Jason (Dr. Kaiser), Norman Snow (Jeremy Segal), Lauren Jones (Judge Debra Ellis), Erik Estrada (Himself), Dean Tarrolly (Officer #1), Janne Peters (Dr. Parker), Ned Hall (Officer #2)
- Anne Twomey is the last appearance a recurring role as the villainous stalker Linda Salerno on L.A. Law on NBC. She serves 5 episodes that stalked her victim Gwen Taylor before the stalker gets killed and shot in the back by the Police Officer.
- Gwen's stalker Linda Salerno was threatened to stalk, and stabbing her victim Gwen Taylor with a knife. Linda was shot to death in the back and killed her by the police officer with a gun. The Police Officer saved Gwen Taylor.
- Linda Salerno - last appearance
- The show L.A. Law went on a hiatus, Co-Executive Producers John Tinker and John Masius were fired at this time on L.A. Law. While William M. Finkelstein returned as producer to finish out 2 seasons of Civil Wars and make changes. L.A. Law will return soon in a few months.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- (Gwen is entering to open the door in the file room, turn on the light and she's then going to grab the file. But suddenly hiding, behind Gwen, is the stalker Linda Salerno holding the knife in her hand.)
- Linda Salerno: Hello, Gwen.
- Gwen Taylor: Oh, my God.
- Linda Salerno: I was hoping we'd have time for a little chat. You've been awfully busy lately.
- Gwen Taylor: What do you want, Alison?
- Linda Salerno: What do you want, Gwen?
- Gwen Taylor: I just want to be left alone.
- Linda Salerno: Is that all? I think you want a little more than that. I think you want Daniel. I think you want Lucy. I think you want to be a big-shot lawyer. I think you want all kinds of things.
- Gwen Taylor: Okay. Assume I want those things is that wrong.
- Linda Salerno: It depends on how you go about getting them. Daniel used to be interested in me. He paid attention to me. He used to flirt with me. You can't just cut in front of us all.
- Gwen Taylor: I'm sorry. I didn't know I had done that.
- Linda Salerno: Yes, you did. You cut ahead of me. And now I'm gonna cut ahead of you.
- (The stalker Linda Salerno begins to laugh.)
- Gwen Taylor: Alison.
- Linda Salerno: Did you get my little fun? That was funny.
- Gwen Taylor: Yeah. I got it.
- (That wasn't funny. Linda wipe the smirk off her face)
- Linda Salerno: You never invited me over to your house.
- Gwen Taylor: Let...let me make up for that right now. Let me invite you over, we'll get to know one another.
- Linda Salerno: I don't want you looking at me as though I'm some case study an aberrational behavior. In fact, I don't want you looking at me at all. In fact...I'm have to put your eyes out.
- (Gwen heard the door opening is the Police Officer holding the gun to stop the stalker with the knife.)
- Officer #1: Drop the knife!
- (Linda turned it's the Police Officer.)
- Officer #1: I said drop it!
- Linda Salerno: You'll have to kill me first.
- (The stalker Linda Salerno with the knife was attempting to stab and murdered her victim Gwen Taylor. But the Police Officer opened fire with the gun, shot the stalker Linda Salerno in the back and killed her. The stalker fell on Gwen. Linda was pronounced dead. Gwen is unhurt.)
- (The stalker Linda Salerno's body was wrapped in the body bag on the stretcher and was taken away by the Los Angeles coroners.)
- Officer #1: You have everything we need the two can go on home. Okay? Hey, Gwen.
- (Gwen turned back and look at the Police Officer.)
- Officer #1: Then you got to do now is forget it that this ever happened.
- Gwen Taylor: I don't know if I can.
- (The Police Officer have left and walked away. Gwen is now safe. And it's over. And she is ready to go home safely and was comfort with the help of Daniel.)
- Daniel Morales: Come on, baby. Hey. Let's go.
- Gwen Taylor: Hmm.
- (The rest of the police continues the investigation. Daniel taking Gwen home. May God be with Gwen and Daniel.)