Disney+ is an American streaming service owned by The Walt Disney Company. The service features original and library content across Disney's major entertainment brands: Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars. It also incorporates programming from National Geographic, which it acquired when its $71.3 billion acquisition of 21st Century Fox closed on March 20, 2019.
Disney+ launched on November 12, 2019 for $6.99 a month.
- Program Listing: A complete listing of shows that aired new episodes on Disney+.
- Original Movie Listing: A complete listing of original movies that have been released by Disney+.
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (limited series — sometime in 2020)
- Monsters at Work (Season 1 — sometime in 2020)
Shows in Limbo
- Official website for Disney+