Days of our Lives/At a Glance
- Full Name: Days of our Lives
- Premiere Date: November 8, 1965
- Finale Date: still airing
- Networks: NBC (1965-present)
- Airtimes: Weekdays at 1PM (1x01 through present)
|Global||Canada||simsubbed with NBC|
|CBC TV 8||Barbados||6 PM|
|Tropical Vision||Belize||2 PM|
|Foxtel||Australia|| 12:50 PM|
(4 hrs behind NBC)
(over a year
|Nine Network||1PM (off-air)|
|New Zealand|| 1:30 PM (off-air)|
last ep. 11,880
| South African
|South Africa||1 PM|
| Middle East
|Middle East||1:45 PM|
- The series is well known for its epigram, "Like sands through the hourglass, so are the Days of our Lives"
- The show currently ranks in last place against the other three daytime soap operas, due to competing directly against both The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful and has been continually preempted by sporting and other coverage on NBC
The show's closed captioning is produced in-house by CaptionMax. The original captions are funded (as with most US shows) by a national advertising spot that appears toward the end of the show that has a captioned voice-over bumper before announcing "closed captions provided by".
As of March 23, 2013, the captions switched from a roll-up style to a pop-up style, which is common practice for most taped prime-time shows.