CSI/For Warrick (2)
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
For Warrick (2) is the first episode of the ninth season of CSI, and the one hundred eighty-third episode overall.
Starring: William L. Petersen (Gil Grissom), Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows), Gary Dourdan (Warrick Brown), George Eads (Nick Stokes), Paul Guilfoyle (Jim Brass), Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders), Robert David Hall (Dr. Al Robbins), Wallace Langham (David Hodes), David Berman (David Phillips), Liz Vassey (Wendy Simms)
Guest Stars: Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle), Conor O'Farrell (Undersheriff Jeffrey McKeen), Marc Vann (Conrad Ecklie), David Gianopoulos (Daniel Pritchard), Archie Kao (Archie Johnson), Meta Golding (Tina Brewster), Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews), Sheeri Rappaport (Mandy Webster), Gerald McCullouch (Bobby Dawson), Thom Gossom Jr. (Minsiter), DeLon Howell (Officer Devlin), Larry Mitchell (Officer Mitchell), Yoni Tabac (Officer Ford)
- Warrick Brown is confirmed dead making this is final on-screen appearance.
- Sara Sidle returns after hearing the news about Warrick's death.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Grissom found Warrick slumped over in the car. He struggles to revive him, but it's no use. Warrick died in Grissom's arms.
- Sara Sidle returns after hearing the news.
- The CSIs are shocked to discover that the evidence leads to Undersheriff McKeen, Warrick's killer.
- The CSIs chase down McKeen and Daniel Pritchard.
- The runaway car skids off course and went over the railing and crashed to the ground, killing Pritchard.
- Nick holds a wounded McKeen at gunpoint and pulls the trigger. But because his arms were shaking, the bullet missed the undersheriff.
- McKeen was arrested for the murder of Warrick Brown.
- The team grieves for Warrick at the funeral.