From The TV IV
| This article about an episode needs to be expanded with more information.|
Please help out by editing it.
Gone is the ninth episode of the second season of Boston Legal, and the twenty-sixth episode overall.
Guest Stars: Shania Accius (Nurse), Joyce Greenleaf (Sister Mary Flagerty), Kevin Farrell (Salesman), Buddy Lewis (Wesson), Aramis Knight (Tito Perez), Roberta Orlandi (Marissa Martini), Bobby Ray Shafer (Smith), Lou Volpe (Dominic Martini), Dominic Comperatore (Joe Martini), Billy Mayo (Detective Sean Wilkins), Patrick Renna (Warren Peters), Dianna Miranda (Helena Perez), Jill Brennan (Gracie Jane), Richard Fancy (Father Michael Ryan), Steve Ryan (Special Agent Kevin Drummond), Michael Kenneth Williams (Randall Kirk)
Denise is shopping with her housekeeper Helena and her child, Tito; Denise and Helena get distracted, and Tito is abducted. Meanwhile, Denny shoots a homeless man in the forehead with a paintball gun after the bum hits Denny in the back of the head with a rock. The FBI takes over the kidnapping case, but when their hands are tied, Brad and Denise take matters into their own hands. The homeless man initially hires a lawyer, Warren Peters, who Denny intimidates into dropping the case. Alan takes the case over, naturally putting a strain on their friendship; he pays the homeless man $75,000 to both ease his own guilt and to save his friendship with Denny. After leads direct Brad and Denise to a church and some severed fingers, they track the kidnapper to his safehouse, where Tito is found to be safe and is returned to his mother.
- Alan's night terrors haven't come back since he started sleeping with Denny.
- Brad's childhood hero was Joe Mannix.
- Alan is still worried about his night terrors, so he's sleeping with Denny.
Behind the Scenes
Allusions and References
- Denny: I can act, you know; I won an Emmy!
- This is a reference to William Shatner receiving an Emmy award for his work on Boston Legal.
- Overall Grade: no reviews yet
- Review Breakdown: A+: 0 A: 0 A-: 0 B+: 0 B: 0 B-: 0 C+: 0 C: 0 C-: 0 D: 0 F: 0